I have called customer service twice and have received kind and professional customer service, but I still feel this vanilla card is purposely making mistakes when sending out cards just to make more interest on our $.I lost my unused card that I purchased at Walmart.

They sent out a new card within two months. The new card stated that no activation was needed. It did not work at Walmart when I attempted to use it. I called customer service and was told the replacement card had an incorrect expiration date.

BS, total BS! MF scamming to a new low.

And this web site is BS too, making us use 100 or more words.For God's sake already.

Review about: Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard.

3.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vanilla Mastercard - Very Unhappy!!! Vanilla Mastercard "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more