81 views

I put $30 on this vanilla mastercard for my boyfriend to use on a game online for father's day. When he goes to enter this information it declines him.

So i call customer service and wait and wait and wait until finally some foreign guy answers. I give him all of my personal info because apparantly it cant identify me online or my mother or my bf. What the *** Dude basically gives me the run around and tells me to email him copies of all my personal *** including ID, SS card and a copy of a bill to confirm my address and even then it will take 1-2 business days to get a refund check in the mail and even then it may not happen incase they still cant identify me based on all that info. Huge huge rip off.

$30 of my hard earned cash down the drain becsuse of some scamming sons of *** Also, *** walmart for allowing this *** to be sold in stores.

I feel like they know its a scam yet they let it slide due to the fact that they get their little $3.65 processing fee for every sucker that picks one up. NEVER AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Card Activation.

Comments

UPDATE got an email from them asking me to supply with photocopy of front and back of the card and photocopy of front and back of package well I guess this means I am going to lose 200 dollars as I did not keep the package. This is really bad I can not afford to lose that money. I agree with previous complain that Walmart should not allow this, pull this card from the stores.

Vanilla Mastercard Reviews