116 views
1.2

Went to Shoppers to buy a card and waited for the activation time. Called customer service and got caught in an infinite loop, entering the card details repeatedly.

Found other number and eventually got customer service. Second time a Vanilla card failed exactly this way, last time was over a year ago. TWICE a Vanilla Mastercard failed to register and TWICE they told me their system was down, but I could still make purchases and TWICE it could not. They should not be selling the cards when the system is down and the cards therefore worthless for an unknown time.

Last time took me three months. In Canada, it is illegal to sell a product you know cannot work.

They could easily shut down the sale system when they know the cards won't work. Class action suit, please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: BS customer service, bad card, malfunctioning phone system..

Preferred solution: Validate the card AND reimburse me for doing this to me twice. My time is worth money, and their honesty is required by law..

Vanilla Mastercard Pros: Safety for my bank account and credit.

Vanilla Mastercard Cons: Entire system, Customer service, Scam, That it didnt work, No suitable resolution.

Comments