I was given a $50 Vanilla Mastercard as a birthday gift, However when I tried to use it a week later, it was declined in several retail locations.Finally I was able to check the transaction history online and found out someone used the full amount offshore right after the activation.

I was surprised that I got the giftcard package complete new and unopened. This is very likely a insider job. As usual I call the CSR and open an inquery . The guy and several other CSR I talked to was nice over phone and in emails.

They sent me inquery forms and let me submit all information. They kept asking me to call back in few weeks to get the updates. I did and everytime they told me to wait and call back in few week. And now it is over 6 months.

I called again and was told that my case was closed due to the issue is not handled within the eligible time frame.

So regardless how nice the CSRs are and the promise looks like, they are faking and no actions were taken.Please listen to me, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of vanilla mastercard gift card from Vanilla Mastercard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanilla Mastercard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanilla Mastercard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments