Update by user Oct 01, 2019

"The MyVanilla Prepaid MasterCard® is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Incorporated. “MasterCard” and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated." BBB will be notified about all

Update by user Oct 01, 2019

will be contacting BBB

Original review posted by user Oct 01, 2019

Purchased the "temporary" card on September 9, 2019. Didn't know it was temporary as those details are lacking until you purchase the card and read the pamphlet inside of the sealed packaging.

I've been waiting on my actual card ever since. Today is October 1st! I have called 3 times, each time asking to speak with a supervisor and each time I've been declined and my requests ignored. I was told on September 22nd that my card went to the wrong address and a new card would be sent out that day.

Nine days later I'm being told I have to wait until October 4th and if it doesn't arrive then I'm to call back, but I can't speak with a supervisor. I was advised on September 22nd that a supervisor would call me back, but that has not happened.

This company and its agents are not sympathetic, lack customer service skills and make no concessions or arrangements to lend to a good customer experience. There is no choice for no stars hence the 1 star.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Delivery of card immediately and a credit for my trouble.

Vanilla Mastercard Cons: No reply and runaround, Lie to you and do not honor their products, No contact email in website, Registration process, Lack of responce.

Comments