They do not have on outside of the pack, (a so called customer care representatives told me they could do a better job on that) you can't get cash back or use ATM.I'M due a refund and while talking with them,,they see it for six days and I'm still BEING told any excuse why I can't get money back yet, the weekend, didn't count, Monday dont count, so I guess they get 3 day weekends, reason for not being able to get cash is to prevent terrorism and money laundering.

You cannot transfer it to your bank either,, your stuck with this piece of *** card, so they can pocket a percentage of your money every time you use it.

I'm not a terrorist, I'm a 60 year old woman with heart disease and had to leave my vacation early due to this illness and hotel was so understanding and gave me a refund.But these people dont care..anybody want to join a class action lawsuit IM BELINDA LEAH..I'M NOT STOPPING THE FIGHT AGAINST THIS, CARD AND EVERYONE CONNECTED TO IT.

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

I ordered $100 card paid for it and couldn't use it I call them they wanted proof of purchase I gave it to them they said given the wrong proof of purchase don't ever buy this piece of *** card