I bought this to give at Christmas (thankfully I didn't).Tried to use it at Canadian Tire and got a read error.

The magnetic strip was damaged so I phoned thinking that was the problem. When I phoned I realized there needs to be a number on the front and it is missing on mine. They said they couldn't help without the receipt. I threw out the receipt but am hoping I can get a copy of it as I know where and when I purchased it.

What a scam.

I will never buy another gift card again.Good thing I didn't give this out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of vanilla mastercard gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Vanilla Mastercard needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanilla mastercard gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanilla Mastercard.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Citicards - NOT HAPPY Citicards "Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related). They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more