Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

select a country when register my giftcards

Hi, My frined from UK gave me 2 Vanilla mastercard giftcards to me. I am based in Seoul, Korea and I want to register these cards via www.myvanillagiftcard.com however, I cannot select Korea as a country since there is no option for a country other than UK.

Pls advise me how to register my gift cards.

Thanks. Reards, Jennifer

1 answer
Harry Rollins
If you have problems with registering your gift card, you should consult Vanilla Mastercard customer service by phone at 1-800-680-5941
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Lost CCV number

by Marife v

My brother give me a card 4 vanilla master card the 3was okay but the other one was not okay because my nephew accidentally cut the Security 3digit number at the back in I don’t know maybe he throws it somewhere I just can’t find it, but I have the photos on the front of the card. I was wondering if there is a possible way to give the back security card number.

The one in the circle was the one missing. Pls contact me at Marifevillegas18@***.ca

View

why wont my damn card work online

by Lilie

View

card tells me to contact customer svc

by Jenavieve

My card comes up contact cust. svc. Please call me

Vanilla Master prepaid card use in Hong Kong

by Shalon

I just bought a vanilla master prepaid card for $50 in Vancouver as a gift and plan to mail to Hong Kong. Can my friend use it in Hong Kong?

Questions 5