Got the 100 prepaid card as a gift (didn't include the receipt with the gift card).Once I opened the pack the card had the last five digits scratched out and the c-- was not printed.
I called their horrible horrible horrible custumer services they asked me to take a picture of the whole thing, I did. Called for several times and and then the one of the customer service managers told me to forget about it. Get the receipt or chuck it.
It is a $100 for goodness sake!!!Don't recommend this card to anybody!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume online, wrong size. Seems..."
- " кому: ciu.north, ciu.south Hello!My name is Oksana Madera . I have a problem with the hotel Banff Boundary Lodge . I booked a room month ago for 5 adults and..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."