We purchased cards for our employees and one of them did not work , it was quite embarrassing to have one of our employees coming back with an empty card !It took so much time and trouble to try to resolve this.

We were promised a replacement within 5-10 days and yet it still did not come ! Called again, waited for someone to pick up the phone for 20 min at least only to find out they took the address incorrectly. Still waiting, it has been a month. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING !

I do not recommend anyone should buy this card ever, they do not have a good system at all to make customers happy.NEVER BUY THIS CARD !

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

I didn't like: Length of time to resolve.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more CareCredit has misleading late payments even within the interest default window Carecredit "CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers...." Read more Review about Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Vanilla Mastercard "Got the 100 prepaid card as a gift (didn't include the receipt with the gift card). Once I opened the pack the card had the last five digits scratched..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more