59 views

On 8/6/19 I purchased a one vanilla prepaid card and put $50 on it. I tried to pay a bill and the card kept getting declined.

I called the company and was told that since the bill was a recurring bill I could not use the card. I told them I wanted a refund and was told I had to not only email pics of front and back of card, but also the packaging, my reciept and a letter saying I wanted a refund. I didn't have to write a letter to purchase the card. The rep said it would take 6 to 10 days to recieve my refund.

Anyway, I submitted all info to the email address I was provided. By 8/22/19 I still had heard nothing so I resubmitted all the required info. I recieved an email saying my info had been recieved. Well, today is the 31st and still have not recieved refund so I called the company again and was told that the reason I have not recieved my refund is because they had not recieved my info.

That was a lie. I called a second time and was told my info had been recieved but a supervisor said my info has to be reviewed for authenticity and for me to call back in 48 hours. This company is a scam and needs to be investigated. I am looking into a class action suit against them to stop them from continuing to steal from people.

I would advise anyone never to buy this company's cards. They will rip you off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Location: Weatherford, Texas