80 views
3.0

Update by user Nov 09, 2018

Vanilla MasterCard eventually responded to my inquiries and gave me the $69 payout that I had coming. I became pissed off because of Vanilla's unreasonably long avoidance of the matter and not advising me of what was going on.

After sending more than one angry complaining to them I was surprisingly (shockingly) contacted by phone and told that I would get the money. The person also apologized, so I am no longer pissed off.

(They better not try my patience again. Just sayin'.) I ended up enjoying your site, which really made things better.

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2018

I had a Vanilla MasterCard gift card and the balance was stolen. I contacted Vanilla and provided the details of the incident. Vanilla reimbursed the full amount that was stolen - $68.81. A Vanilla Visa Debit card was mailed to me, along with instructions on how to get the card activated.

From the day I received the card - 10-5-2018 - I have been unable to contact anyone at Vanilla Visa card to complete the settlement. There is no phone number that connects me with a person, and nothing to fill out and then have the matter completed.

At this point - 6 days after receiving the replacement card - I have had absolutely no contact with Vanilla. None. I have no idea why.

I expect a response by Thursday, 10-11-2018.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Vanilla Mastercard Cons: Inability to contact customer service.

Location: Greenfield, Wisconsin