1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I received a $150 dollar gift card from a friend.I attempted making a purchase online (Amazon) and discovered that it was declined.

I attempted purchasing my items 2 more times before calling Customer Service. Their service asked me to enter the 16 digit number, 4 digit expiry date, and 3 digit CCV. I did each one of those requests, checked with my card, and found that I typed those numbers correctly. I entered the last number.

Costomer Service replies drily "Your card is invalid". I did this idiotic ritual almost 5 times before realizing it was futile. Melancholy, I go to their website. What do I discover?

Literally nothing. They have a login page, for managing your card, a FAQ with no FAQ, and some other useless information. I tried entering my card number there. "INVALID".

I go to my phone, convinced that throughout these last 3 hours I've been making a mistake. I use the camera, position my giftcard, and press ENTER. It says "Your card is invalid". This was purchased recently, 2 days ago.

I couldn't access anything useful.

Their customer service is more like "How to Waste Time for Idiots".It is either a scam or completely retarded.

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Visa Virtual eGift or some other form of reimbursement..

I didn't like: Scam, Rip off, Entire system, Customer service, Pretty much the entire process of wasting money and time.

Comments