Like many people here I bought a package of 5-$20 cards to give as tips and gifts.I had one left over and decided to use it to get rid of carrying one more card.

Not only did it not work - when we looked at the back of it, something'I'd never thought to do, it is basically blank with a bar code and 10 numbers underneath. That's all that's there, the rest is white. Now I'm not only out this $20 but I'm embarrassed to think I gave 4 of these away and they're probably also useless. Master Card, Visa and every other credit card company who puts their names on these Vanilla cards should be sued.

It's a total disgrace. Those who have a phone number at least have a place to vent. Mine doesn't even have that.

I'm in total agreement if you want to give money, give cash or write a check.We're only enriching the coffers of big corporations by buying gift cards.

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Long involved process to voice a complaint.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more