Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was given a Vanilla MasterCard gift card for Christmas.I tried to use it at Walmart, which is where it was purchased but was declined.

I attempted to contact customer service, but when the prompt tells me to stay on the line to be connected with a representative, it hangs up on me. I also attempted to visit their website, but it no longer exists.

I was able to find a Vanilla Gift website, but it just says there is an issue with my card & to contact customer service.I am very frustrated & too embarrassed to tell my friend who gifted it to me that it doesn't work.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Mastercard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Mastercard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Mastercard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1262572

Same thing happened with mine! Also tried logging in online and calling and got the same results.