This company is a joke and doesn't care about their customers.I bought a $100 gift card to pay a bill and when I called they said my card was declined.I called the vanilla gift card they said nothing they could do right then and there.

I told them that was unexpectable bc I had to pay that bill. They couldn't do anything so I went to Walmart where I bought the card and they returned it and got another one for me but again the new card didnt work either. An I know for a fact it was activated but once again this company blamed everyone but themselves.

How can they not do anything and if they can do something it could take up to 72 hrs which is bs especially since they have my money and I have all the proof of purchase and said I'd email it to them.They said nothing can be done for up to 72 hrs and nobody from the department I need is there on weekends which is crazy considering that department is crucial part of the company and customers if the money isn't showing or activation was correct

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Mastercard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Mastercard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Mastercard to other companies on our site.

Comments