Los Angeles, California

This company sucks.. i bought a 500$ vanillamastercard gift card, after purchase i checked the link showed me $500 balance today, two days later... INVALID CARD AND GOT DECLINED. Called the number provide by there website.. and they said card is not activated. Then she went on anout she cant do anything.. so basically by $500 dollars.

Because store where i bought it dont offer refunds. No store does on a prepaid gift card!!

Anybody who reads this never ever get this giftcard they robb u blind

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

dea***-dave
Bishops Stortford, Hertford, United Kingdom #1237322

Don't throw the card away!You need to register it online before using it (only found this out after similar experience to yours).

Beware though - if you don't use the card within a certain time frame (6 months I think), they star deducting 'charges' from it at the rate of £2 (probably $2 in the US) per month.Now that's the ***!!

Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more CareCredit has misleading late payments even within the interest default window Carecredit "CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers...." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more