Vanilla Mastercard - Very Unhappy!!!

30 of 49 Vanilla Mastercard reviews

I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015.My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I was declined.

Calling customer service (which is a joke because although they are very polite they can't actually help you except to say the card doesn't work),really?!!! and they don't know why. I was told they would correct the problem within 7 days but 10 days later it still wouldn't work. Calling customer service again I was told they had issued a new card that was in the mail and I would receive it within 7-10 days meaning that I would have the card by the 21st of Dec (Which was already to late, I had purchased the card to buy my niece a Christmas present) but still no card arrived!

I called again on the 23rd and was informed that someone had put an incorrect postal code (zip Code) so it was returned to them (Guess it's hard for them to get 6 numbers right) again i was told it would take 7-10 days but now due to the Holiday season it would likely take even longer, so I waited until Jan 7th and still no card arrived. I again called customer service and they were shocked that it had not arrived so I was told they would have to cancel that card and send out another one which would of course be expedited, but somehow would still take 7-10 days?

It is now Jan 20th almost 2 months from the date of purchase and still I have not received the new card.I was surprised that I never once received a call from them to either apologise or to at least let me know what was going on, I have to keep calling them, but then again they already have my money so what do they care!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of responce
    • Length of time to resolve

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card
Review category
Cards
review #774667 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vanilla Mastercard? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 49 Vanilla Mastercard reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vanilla Mastercard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vanilla Mastercard.
Filing a new complaint about
×