2.3

I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015.My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I was declined.

Calling customer service (which is a joke because although they are very polite they can't actually help you except to say the card doesn't work),really?!!! and they don't know why. I was told they would correct the problem within 7 days but 10 days later it still wouldn't work. Calling customer service again I was told they had issued a new card that was in the mail and I would receive it within 7-10 days meaning that I would have the card by the 21st of Dec (Which was already to late, I had purchased the card to buy my niece a Christmas present) but still no card arrived!

I called again on the 23rd and was informed that someone had put an incorrect postal code (zip Code) so it was returned to them (Guess it's hard for them to get 6 numbers right) again i was told it would take 7-10 days but now due to the Holiday season it would likely take even longer, so I waited until Jan 7th and still no card arrived. I again called customer service and they were shocked that it had not arrived so I was told they would have to cancel that card and send out another one which would of course be expedited, but somehow would still take 7-10 days?

It is now Jan 20th almost 2 months from the date of purchase and still I have not received the new card.I was surprised that I never once received a call from them to either apologise or to at least let me know what was going on, I have to keep calling them, but then again they already have my money so what do they care!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Mastercard and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vanilla mastercard gift card from Vanilla Mastercard was lack of responce and length of time to resolve Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Mastercard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Mastercard to other companies on our site.

Comments