I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015.My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I was declined.
Calling customer service (which is a joke because although they are very polite they can't actually help you except to say the card doesn't work),really?!!! and they don't know why. I was told they would correct the problem within 7 days but 10 days later it still wouldn't work. Calling customer service again I was told they had issued a new card that was in the mail and I would receive it within 7-10 days meaning that I would have the card by the 21st of Dec (Which was already to late, I had purchased the card to buy my niece a Christmas present) but still no card arrived!
I called again on the 23rd and was informed that someone had put an incorrect postal code (zip Code) so it was returned to them (Guess it's hard for them to get 6 numbers right) again i was told it would take 7-10 days but now due to the Holiday season it would likely take even longer, so I waited until Jan 7th and still no card arrived. I again called customer service and they were shocked that it had not arrived so I was told they would have to cancel that card and send out another one which would of course be expedited, but somehow would still take 7-10 days?
It is now Jan 20th almost 2 months from the date of purchase and still I have not received the new card.I was surprised that I never once received a call from them to either apologise or to at least let me know what was going on, I have to keep calling them, but then again they already have my money so what do they care!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of responce
- Length of time to resolve
You May Also Like
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."