I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015.My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I was declined.
Calling customer service (which is a joke because although they are very polite they can't actually help you except to say the card doesn't work),really?!!! and they don't know why. I was told they would correct the problem within 7 days but 10 days later it still wouldn't work. Calling customer service again I was told they had issued a new card that was in the mail and I would receive it within 7-10 days meaning that I would have the card by the 21st of Dec (Which was already to late, I had purchased the card to buy my niece a Christmas present) but still no card arrived!
I called again on the 23rd and was informed that someone had put an incorrect postal code (zip Code) so it was returned to them (Guess it's hard for them to get 6 numbers right) again i was told it would take 7-10 days but now due to the Holiday season it would likely take even longer, so I waited until Jan 7th and still no card arrived. I again called customer service and they were shocked that it had not arrived so I was told they would have to cancel that card and send out another one which would of course be expedited, but somehow would still take 7-10 days?
It is now Jan 20th almost 2 months from the date of purchase and still I have not received the new card.I was surprised that I never once received a call from them to either apologise or to at least let me know what was going on, I have to keep calling them, but then again they already have my money so what do they care!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of responce
- Length of time to resolve
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."