579 views

I received a Vanilla Master Card as a Christmas gift and have been saving it until now. The person who gave it to me purchased it on December 10.

Card did not work when I went to use it, even though sales associate tried several times. Upon getting home, I called the 1-800 number only to be told that apparently someone used the full $200 back in January 2016. I will fill out the dispute form they said they will send me, but they did say it could take 60 days to resolve.

WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE??? I will not ever buy one of these cards and will tell anyone I know not to either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Reason of review: FRAUD.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I received a $100 card for my birthday,purchased at Walmart on May 25, and was given the card May 31. When I went to use it yesterday, it didn't work.

Upon calling the 1-800 number, I was told it was spent at Walmart on May 30, prior to my receiving it. There is also no 3 digit number on the back to enable me to check the balance online. This is very upsetting, as my Mom purchased this and she is a senior, and this is a lot of money for her.

I don't know how it can be used by someone if it is still sealed in the original package. I will NEVER buy these gift cards, and will advise a one I know the same!!

Vanilla Mastercard Reviews