I received a Vanilla MasterCard as a gift from someone I work with...well over 6 months ago, of course I do not have a receipt, it was a gift.Low and behold went to use the card and it did not work.

Called the service line several times and got hung up on before I could reach someone. Finally, I was able to speak to a real person and after about 20 minutes on hold I had a ticket number and instructions to send my id and photo of the card to some weird email address. So hesitantly I followed directions and then received an email back some days later stating they needed a receipt.

I told the rep numerous times on the phone I did not have one, the person I received the gift from has left my firm and moved out of country.So after some emailing back and forth over the past month I still have no resolution, this company is a FRAUD, they are basically stealing people's money and not activating cards and then won't activate them - who has a receipt for a gift???

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Length of time to resolve, That it didnt work, Lies, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments