1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Ridiculous that card starts charging you if you don't use it right away.It was purchased for me as a gift, doesn't expire until September of this year and I was saving it/forgot about it.

Poor customer service to start deducting money from it. What's the point of buying it for someone? I'd rather just give cash that won't have charges! Very disappointed.

Ridiculous that card starts charging you if you don't use it right away. It was purchased for me as a gift, doesn't expire until September of this year and I was saving it/forgot about it. Poor customer service to start deducting money from it. What's the point of buying it for someone?

I'd rather just give cash that won't have charges!Very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of vanilla mastercard gift card from Vanilla Mastercard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Vanilla Mastercard to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was policy of money deducted. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanilla Mastercard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments